We are looking to appoint a Hairdressing Stylist who is experienced within the hairdressing industry, to come and work within our Francesco Group Salon in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Location – Francesco Group, Bourne Court, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6DT
Salary – Excellent Salary available, negotiable depending on experience.
Commission – Achievable, uncapped commission structure in place
Hours – Full Time Hours, to be discussed with successful candidate
General Responsibilities and Duties:
– Manage and run a busy column of clients daily, working towards commercial time frames.
– Good knowledge in all areas of hairdressing including hair cutting, styling, colouring and technical work.
– To be responsible for building own clientele
– To participate, where appropriate in sharing good practice either to individuals or the team to maintain quality of hairdressing within the salon.
– To promote a professional attitude at all times within the salon and to support a positive team ethic with colleagues.
– To ensure the well being of clients is maintained at all times.
Experience, Requirements and Person Specification:
– An NVQ Level 3 in Hairdressing or equivalent
– Recent relevant experience of running a busy column of clients.
– A proven track record, or a minimum of 2 years salon experience.
– To be able to build a column of clients
– Passionate, enthusiastic and an excellent team player.
– Attend all training and progression courses
– Passion for hairdressing.
– Excellent Customer Service
– To be able to work well within a team and individually
– To be confident and a sociable person with a positive attitude
– Have a desire to learn and keep learning up to date
Benefits of working with Francesco Group:
– Ongoing training and support
– Future development and training opportunities available such as Advanced Hairdressing Courses, Product Training, Management Training, DISC Profiling
– The opportunity to be part of an award-winning business
– Competitive salary
– Uncapped Commission
– Free hair services for employees
– Bespoke training and development plans unique to individual employees
The Francesco Group is one of the leading, largest and most respected hairdressing companies in the UK.
The brand has been established for 50 years and is owned and managed by the Italian Dellicompagni family. As with most things Italian, the brand is luxurious and stylish.
The business currently incorporates 39 salons and 3 training academies who all offer their customers bespoke customer service and a professional, quality hair service.
The business is currently housing the British Hairdressing Award Winner – Afro Hairdresser of the year 2018 – Michelle Thompson along with many other established awards winning and industry leading hairdressers!
The Francesco Group offers support, guidance and training to all staff members and provides their employees with the opportunity to collaborate with some of the industry’s leading and most inspirational hairdressers.
When new employees join the business, they can expect to receive up to date training from our Manufacturer L’Oreal Professional to ensure continuous personal professional development.
If you think you have what it takes, The Francesco Group can help you reach your full potential. With many opportunities for career development, competitive rates of pay and excellent continuous development … Come and join the award-winning FG Family!
Francesco Group follows data protection laws. To view our Job Description Privacy Notice, please follow the link below:
Right to Work in the UK
Please be aware that if you are successful in gaining an interview for the position, you will be required to bring the ‘Right to work’ documentation to the interview.
When arranging the interview, the Employer (Interviewer) will inform you of suitable documentation to bring that proves your right to work in the UK.
If you are then successful in gaining the position, copies of this documentation will then be kept in your Employee file at the company’s Head Office.